Things to do this Autumn 2017

by - September 15, 2017

Hey everyone! This post is surely dedicated to my love for fall. I decided I would write down a list of the things I would like to do in Autumn and also share some of my favorite bits of this time of the year. I know a lot bloggers like to share excitement for colder weather and Christmas time but somewhere inside my heart, I am a little sad that summer is over because I always feel like I wasted it and didn't do as much as I could. Anyhow, I hope this post will cheer you up and get you excited for Autumn. Here are some fun things you can do in Autumn to improve your life and happiness:

1. Buy Fall candles - Definitely a must. If you want to feel like it's finally Fall then go and grab some more candles and light them up in the room you spend most of your time. It will relax you and make you feel cozy and much better.

2. Get a new scarf - Your wardrobe will feel refreshed just by adding this cool new big, cozy scarf. It will give your outfit that stylish autumn look that you see on Pinterest all the time. My favorite way of wearing scarfs is by picking my hair in ponytail and adding some round earrings.

3. Get new ear piercings - This is optional but I would really like to add some ear piercings to my ear. I have one pair of holes but I would like to add one more hole on my left ear. I find it really attractive and I can't wait to do it.

4. Lighten up your hair - Again, this is something I would personally like to do. I know as the Autumn comes people tent to go darker but I really want to do a balayage.

5. Get organized  - New season, new you! Try and be more organized, get a planner and start planning your days, write down to do lists.

6. Take a lot of photos - It's time to have fun and take bunch of cute photos with your latte or coffee, with your friends or just by  yourself in beautiful nature. This is the time to step up your Instagram game.

7. Walk, Walk & Walk (or Run)  - Now that it's colder you can finally go out, get some fresh air. It's important to move, to train, to workout. If you aren't gym type then just try eating healthier and get moving it will help you a lot.

8. Take care of your nails - You should take care of your nails and hands no matter what time of year it is but now that it's getting colder you should definitely buy new hand cream and also a nail polish. I plan to get black or deep red one.

9. Start baking - You can definitely spend one day in kitchen (if you don't know how to cook). Give yourself some motivation and just go and do it. There are bunch of amazing blog posts on those chocolate cookies you always wanted to try so go ahead and make them yourself.

10. Look for inspiration  - I really want to get more inspired and motivated and hopefully Pinterest will give me that. I enjoy creating new boards and reading amazing motivational quotes. 

You May Also Like

56 comments

  1. This is a great post, got me so excited for Autumn!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care of your nails, I love that. I seem to have gotten lazy with my nails.

    http://www.theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post and photography by the way! I love autumn/fall too, and I can see why us bloggers love this season. When it gets chilly outside, there’s nothing better than being all cosy and snug indoors, writing blog posts or reading etc. I enjoyed my summer, but I feel like I could have done more too. I’ve already started my autumnal baking, I find it so therapeutic. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oh yes, I love spending time reading other bloggers autumnal posts while snuggled up in my comfy sofa with bunch of fall pillows ^^ <3

      Delete
  4. This gets me so excited for fall! Great post

    Xoxo,Khloe
    http://khloelocom.weburl.ro/somewhere-beach-croatia/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tips! I loooove baking in the Fall time as well. Pumpkin spice or banana anything <3
    xx, Eda
    http://luxeandlinen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yess girl! I can already smell it being so delicious! yum

      Delete
  6. Fall is my favorite season, so I definitely want to be doing all of this! I've actually been thinking about going lighter too, I want to dye my hair a light gray color, haha!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris | https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess gray color suits fall perfectly but I really know a bunch of people who are always going darker in Fall/Winter season, however that is not the case with me ^^ Can't wait to do balayage soon!

      Delete
  7. Yessss fall candles are amazing!

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love baking cookies and cakes when it gets colder, i find it so relaxing and I love that the entire house smells incredible! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, I know! It's so amazing, can't wait to do it as well :)

      Delete
  9. ohhh definitly baking! I'm working on some autum recipes atm, I just always seem to get into baking more when it gets colder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that, I do too ^^ Love when house smells nice!

      Delete
  10. Wow, this so lovely thanks for i cherish it a lot FREETUNEZ


    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait to shop my fall candles, I love fall scents but it's currently summer here and hopefully the weather will change soon!! Fluffy blankets and hot chocolate are what I am mostly excited about! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know you live in other part of the world ^^ Well you can still enjoy lovely sunny weather and go to beach <3

      Delete
  12. Great post! Autumn is perfect when you have lavender candles :)


    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    www.spiked-soul.pl

    Like Spiked Soul on FACEBOOK


    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post!

    www.fancyfashioncastle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inspirations. I love candles in autumn too.
    Have a great week.

    Love, Esther
    https://lifestyle-tale.com/en/random-facts-lets-get-personal/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post!

    Would you like to support each other by following?Let me know, I always follow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this post has given the BEST kind of goosebumps - I love totally immersing myself in a new season! Great suggestions, especially buying plenty of candles, taking loads of photos and baking!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Gabrielle ^^ <3 I'm glad you understand me and that we can share our excitement for upcoming season :)

      Delete
  17. Ahh Fall and baking sounds like the perfect combination! I definitely want to share some recipes on the blog this fall <3

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some great ideas here, I love autumn, it's my favourite season! Can't wait to go shopping and look for some new scarves and knitwear. Fall scented candles are a must too! I've found some great ones in Poundland or Home Bargians before, a great alternative to Yankee candles.
    Kim | chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Kim and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, here we don't have Yankees so it's great to have some alternatives <3

      Delete
  20. Love scarves for the fall, I'm hoping to add more to my collection as well!

    Jenny | Geeky Posh

    ReplyDelete
  21. As usual very interesting post! Thanks for sharing with us!!!!!!
    buy pen drive in bulk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderul post daring, so nice,
    read our post for latest mobile cover
    iphone 7 plus Mobile Cover

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really awesome and beautiful.
    Thank for this sharing.!!!
    Personalized wall clocks for wedding gift

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm not usually someone who enjoys baking, but lately I've been watching a lot of The Great British Bake Off and it's seriously inspired me to get into the kitchen and try it out myself. Especially with the cooler weather, it makes you feel like doing that a lot more I find.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your
    efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    friendship day gifts

    ReplyDelete

Instagram